Fast Internet with The New Biznet Fiber Technology
Behind a fast Internet connection, there must be reliable network infrastructure technology support. Therefore, in the midst of increasing public demand for reliable Internet, Biznet in 2018 improved its Fiber Optic network infrastructure through a network called The New Biznet Fiber. This network is here to be a solution for the increasing individual or business needs, which requires bigger Internet capacity from time to time.
The New Biznet Fiber network consists of a Terabit Core Router Network, a 10G/100G Metro Ethernet Distribution Network and a GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network) network that can accommodate a much bigger bandwidth capacity to support customer needs in the future.
Advantages of Metro Ethernet 10G/100G Network
- Based on Metro Ethernet Network technology with Ring topology that provides auto protection when there's a cut in Fiber Optic Backbone.
- Inter-SuperPOP central link capacity and inter-city capacity are n x 100 Gbps.
- Link capacity to International Gateway with 4 x 100 Gbps capacity (per 15 December 2018).
Advantages of GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network) - FTTX
- Based on full protection network and Full Fiber to customer's location.
- Based on GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network) network access that can deliver services up to 2.5 Gbps.
- Using the latest ONT (Optical Network Terminal) modem device including the latest WiFi technology with higher and faster data transfer.