Every single job is a challenge. You are walking into a new set, a new character, creating a world and trying to get comfortable to do your best work.
Jakarta Head Office, Cimanggis, Semarang, Batam
- Overseeing all building systems and mission critical facilities equipment and other equipment associated with the raised floor environment including mechanical, electrical, emergency generators, fire/life safety systems and associated equipment.
- Conducting routine, ongoing assessment of the building systems operations.
- Performing tests and rounds, and analyzing data to assure the proper functioning of equipment.
- Performing preventive maintenance on all building equipment.
- Working on building management programs for a mission critical facilities environment.
- Ensuring efficient operation of all building systems.
- Assisting, as necessary, with scheduling of preventive maintenance, contracted maintenance and general maintenance with minimum disruption of building services.
- Coordinating maintenance efforts, as needed, with outside contractors, tenant finish personnel and engineers.
- Maintaining lighting in all areas of the building.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures as well as utilization of protective equipment.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with tenants, owners, property management and vendors.
- Assisting in updating and/or maintaining as-built drawings.
- Responding quickly to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure etc.) and customer concerns.
- Assisting with maintaining inventory control programs and purchasing parts and supplies.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agencies and Digital Realty directives as related to building operations.
- Bachelor degree, majoring in electrical engineering.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Strong experience in facilities operations / engineering in mission critical environments (data center experience is highly preferred).
- Experience with uninterrupted power supply (UPS), HVAC, generators, and/or fire/life safety systems is strongly preferred.
- A collaborative, team player mentality and strong communication skills.
The ability to :
- Comprehend, analyze and interpret complex project documents, including AutoCAD, Visio and PDF documents.
- Manage projects effectively. Develop installation standards and project tracking / management documents.
- Respond effectively, verbally and in writing, to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints.
- Interact effectively with managers, clients, customers and general public.
- Strong commitment to customer’s satisfaction.
How To Apply
Please check all the requirements for your applied position. Only candidate met the requirements will be called for an interview.
The application is written in English, MS Word or Adobe PDF formats:
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Latest Photo
Please sent applications via e-mail to: email@example.com, with interested position in.
If your application does not meet all the criteria above, your application will not be reviewed.